Sunday, September 24, 2006

Back?

Been way too busy this year working. The first half of the year, I worked on a rental house, the latter part of the year I have been rebuilding my department at the Tennessean.


Tonight, I was able to slip off and spend an hour and a half at Cheatham Wildlife Managment Area.

I took the jeep and my bow. I parked on the south side of Butter Cup field and stood where Dad saw the 8-pointer. I stayed from 4:30 to 6:00. I didn't have any gear to help track a shot deer in the dark, so I didn't stay late. Sunset was 6:41. On the way out I took a ride back an old log road - can't think of the name at the moment. Nice ride, but saw no critters.

I did see three deer, all does I think, at the field next to the gravel pile. There is a corn field about a quarter mile or less up the road. I will hunt that area next. Hopefully, I will spend some time on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home